Job ID: BH344819
Specialty: Human Resources
- Full lifecycle recruiting – guiding candidates and hiring managers through the recruiting process including sourcing, pre-screening & interviewing candidates,
- Implementing sourcing strategies to identify candidates by using social media, search engines, networking and other various sourcing tools.
- Conducting in-depth screens and assessing potential candidates for level of interest and qualifications
- Building relationships with passive candidates to maintain a pipeline for future openings
- Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure a positive communication, interview and follow up experience for the candidate
- Managing candidate expectations, coordinating interviews, generating offers and ensuring new hires are scheduled for Orientation
- Representing company at college career fairs, diversity career fairs and conferences when needed
- Serving as the contact person for all temporary hiring needs
- Achieving the bank’s Equal Employment Opportunity objectives
- Coordinating, supporting and participating in various initiatives and projects.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.