Job ID: BH344654
Category: Administrative Assistant
This position is within the Maintenance & Construction Scheduling department and provides direct support for the Gas Distribution Department. Employees in this position are required to have a wide range of skills, knowledge and expertise in technical areas, business, and customer relations. Employees perform their role in a highly fast paced environment, which requires multi-tasking, attention to detail, and strong analytical and communication skills.
This position is available in the Royal Oak Service center and requires daily work at the service center for printing purposes.
Responsible for assisting the Contractor Schedulers in all aspects of scheduling within the contractor scheduling department.
- Assist Contractor schedulers with printing and packaging material.
- Provide coverage or assistance for schedulers as needed.
- Coordinate activities with customers, departments, and outside agencies to meet customer commitments.
- Participate in weekly meetings between Field Leaders, Resource Schedulers, and other internal departments.
- Ensure proper permitting with municipalities, ensure proper safety requirements with MISS DIG, and facilitate coordination between other additional agencies as necessary.
- Covering for Schedulers when on vacation.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- SAP experience.
- Organizational skills
- One or more years of customer service or technical experience.
- Other work management system experience.
- Prior scheduling and Printing experience.
- Printing and collating service orders.
- Communication with our external business partners.
- Supporting the needs of the contractor schedulers.
- May be required to maintain on-call support for work management centers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
experience Required: 0 to 1 year's work experience, this is an entry level position.
-Some work experience in an administrative or clerical role
-Experience with SAP would be an asset
-Strong customer service background
Education Required: High School degree or equivalent
Education Preferred: Some college
– May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
– May require travel
– May require overtime
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.