Logistics Coordinator I
Job ID: BH344389
Category: Logistics Manager, Logistics
5 month contract
Job Location: Onsite – McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania
Hours: 40 hours per week with possible need to work overtime.
Dress: Business Casual
Interview Process: 1-2 rounds of virtual interviews
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Logistics experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting logistics related duties. This role will coordinate and prepare pre-shipment documentation and scheduling; and assist Logistics team with all modes of transportation.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Field all inquiries for in and outbound shipments.
- Create, assign, and manage shipments in commercial and government transportation management systems.
- File and maintain all shipping documentation.
- Maintain departmental reports, metrics, and records.
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.