Job ID: BH344282
Category: Recruiter: Manufacturing/Warehouse, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Come work for a growing defense manufacturing company! We have an immediate opening for an experienced recruiter to support their HR team. Recruiting experience needed in thee areas of: Design engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Quality Engineering, Quality Inspectors, machinist, maintenance, technicians etc.
* Create job descriptions, post jobs and manage ATS system
* Responsible for compliance reporting (i.e. Affirmative Action Plan)
* Source candidates using Linked-in Recruiter and other job boards
* Develop creative recruiting strategies for 'hard-to-fill' roles
* Screen and review candidate applications quickly and move them to first level interview process
* Conduct 1st round interviews for qualified applicants and decide to send to managers for in-person or remote interview request
* Consult with Hiring Managers on vacancies to assess recruiting direction
* Support HR team as needed (i.e. general questions, open enrollment, employee engagement initiatives)
* Liaise with staffing agencies
* Process background checks and schedule drug tests
* Manage onboarding process and employee training
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.