Sourcing and Contracts Specialist
Job ID: BH344255
Category: Contracts Admin
The IT Sourcing and Contract Specialist is responsible for:
- Delivering best-in-class technology products and services with the right balance of cost control, risk mitigation and speed
- Reviewing vendor or suppliers contract terms and conditions to balance risk appetite with IT Operations objectives
- Advising team members on strategic and tactical effort
- Be an effective change agent, playing the role of the educator while directing the acquisition activities of IT in a proactive and strategic way.
- Establishing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for IT Operations team
- Manage and Report Total Cost of Ownership
- Achieve the best product and/or service at the best value.
- Propose Solutions and Support IT decisions by utilization of fact-based analysis and market intelligence
- Develops cadence of relationship management that encourages supplier innovation
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain, Legal and all IT Business functions.
- Develops, integrates, educates and communicates Supplier processes.
- Benchmark Integration of contract costs.
- integrate sourcing solutions with standard department processes
- Define requirements for vendor/contract solutions and services and serve as the primary contact for communication.
- Demonstrate attention to detail when reviewing contracts
- Understand procurement regulations, contract agreements and legal terminology
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential suppliers
- Have a full understanding of IT strategies and manages the diversity of needs and prioritizes those needs based on the overall business objectives of Consumers Energy
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with suppliers to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
Own the skills to influence and drive change, combined with the drive to deliver results per the goals set, will enable this individual to support the rapid evolution of digital business.
- IT Operation processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve supplier complaints and concerns.
- Very experienced in MS Office Tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Viso
- Experience in SharePoint and with MS TEAMs
- Experience with Service Now
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.