Job ID: BH344163
Category: HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
Job Location: Canton, MA – Remote to start, after Labor Day the position will by hybrid. 2-3 days a week in the office and 2-3 days a week at home.
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Company Information: Biotech Manufacturer, Public, 800+ employees. Hiring and growing!
- Scheduling experience – approximately 40% of the job is scheduling interviews
- Administrative support experience
- Experience supporting HR strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable about benefits
The job will be 40% scheduling and 60% miscellaneous HR admin support. Responsibilities will include; scheduling interviews, update org chart, benefits work, tuition reimbursement program, etc.
Support for 2 Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Scheduling interviews
- Start background check/references and monitor for completion (ESS)
- Complete I9’s for new hires
- Start onboarding (Paylocity); monitor for completion
Support for 1 Talent Acquisition Specialists and the other HR Admin
- Manage the HR mailbox, process verifications of employment requests
- Send out the open requisition report
- Update organization chart
- Projects – i.e. Updating job postings
- Assist with the Internship program (create letters, onboarding, I-9)
- Post jobs on external sites
- Create milestone anniversary announcement, update archived anniversary list. Paylocity
- Create new hire announcement, update archived new hire list & post to Paylocity
- Monitor and process faxes in HR drive
- Send new requisitions (bi-monthly) to MassHire contact who posts them to Mass.gov. for (yearly) Affirmative action reporting
Support for Benefits / HRIS
- Onboarding of new hires in Paylocity (takes 2 staff: 1 to enter and 1 to QC).
- Assist with the Tuition Reimbursement program
- New hire benefit enrollment invites, follow-up for those not enrolled and enrollment/EOI approvals (also for life events)
- Terminating/ Updating Employee information in Paylocity
- Process promotions/adjustments in Paylocity
- Adding new Job Codes and descriptions in Paylocity
- Approval of pending changes in Paylocity (tax detail, name changes, address changes, etc.)
- Assist with the Wellness Program
- BCBS weekly termination report
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.