HR Generalist with Recruiting
Job ID: BH343942
Category: HR Generalist, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Human Resources
Job title: People and Culture Coordinator
Job Location: Boston – Hybrid Model, mix of some days in the office and some days working remotely.
- 1+ year of recruiting – will work on approximately 6 positions at a time
- Comfortable doing light office management
- HR coordinator experience
- Event planning experience
- Small company experience – this company is 90 employees
- Paylocity is a plus
This hire will recruit for all different types of positions including finance, legal, and development. The position will report to the Director of People and Culture and help take some of the work off his plate. Newly created role due to an increase in volume of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- HR Generalist work with approximately 50% of the time doing recruiting
- light office management – – order supplies , stock supplies, very limited. coffee machine vendors
- event planning
- Various HR tasks
A growing real estate company is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of People and Culture Coordinator. This position will oversee human resources administration functions, recruiting and office management duties. This person must have experience in human resources.
The successful candidate will possess solid business acumen, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Experience working across departments such as accounting, property management, finance and marketing is a must.
The candidate should be a highly motivated professional and willing to take responsibility for measured goals, extremely comfortable and confident working in a fast paced privately held family office and committed to supporting the company’s long-term strategic goals. This candidate needs to be focused, eager to learn, a forward thinker, and have a high sense of urgency while still paying close attention to detail. The candidate should also exemplify the Company’s key values of Open and Courageous communication and Risk Taking by raising issues openly and timely with recommended actions.
Top 3 Goals:
1. 50% – Lead recruiter for company’s hiring needs for all positions. Track all candidates in hiring pool and coordinate with hiring managers on interview process. Assist in sending out Predictive Index assessments to all candidates.
2. 30%- Point person for all company events and outings. Lead on all company volunteer events.
3. 20% – Office administrative duties including, but not limited to maintaining office supplies, coordinate office moves, updating company website, managing all office vendors, and responding to all inquiries (website & phone)
- Provide hiring leaders with recruiting worksheet before posting job
- Assess incoming resumes, providing top candidates to Director of P&C and hiring leader.
- Manage job boards with postings and update on budget spent. Update company career page.
- Works with EA’s on coordinating interviews.
- Administer Predictive Index surveys for potential new hires.
- Coordinate with hiring leaders on setting up weekly status call meetings.
- Tracks status of candidates in HRIS (Paylocity) system
- Point of contact for external recruiters.
- Set up and lead quarterly company days of service (Volunteer events)
- Assist with coordinate company outings
- Maintain and update company communication boards
- Update website with incoming/outgoing associate updates per Company Announcements
- Monthly Audit of Website
- Update phone directory and send out 1st of each month
- Manage and coordinate all new hire needs
- Respond to inquiries ( website & phone inquiries)
- Manage vendors: Iron Mountain, Amazon, WB Mason, MOO, RICOH. Update monthly on vendor spending
- Manage office supply ordering: paper, printer ink, minimal supplies. Update and on monthly spending on supplies
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years as recruiter
- 2+ years as human resources coordinator/office manager
- SHRM-CP/PHR preferred
- Emotional maturity
- Ability to identify hot issues and quickly point them out with candor and honesty
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Qualifying Personal Surveys: All eligible candidates will be required to complete a Predictive Index, drug screening, and background check.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.