Job ID: BH343785
Category: Executive Assistant
Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
3 Forbes Rd., Lexington, MA 02421
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8:30-5
Company: Biotech/Pharma, 250 employees
Interview Process: 3 rounds of video interviews. One with HR, one with to senior admins, final with VP.
- 5+ years’ working as an Executive Assistant supporting executives
- Small to midsize company experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Biotech/Pharma/Life Sciences
We are a dedicated group of scientists, physicians, and businesspeople working together toward one goal: to discover and develop therapies that can unleash the power of the body’s immune system to treat and potentially cure cancer. We are passionate about the work we do every day to deliver on the promise of immuno-oncology. If you’re looking for an inspired environment, passionate colleagues, and a culture that nurtures learning, innovation and team success, we invite you to join us.
Looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Vice President Head of Exploratory Medicine and his Clinical Team. This role requires excellent organization skills, demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to confidentially. Additionally, the successful candidate must be able to interact professionally with all levels and functions within the company, as well as external partners, potential collaborators, and vendors. Experience working with Clinical executives is a plus.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to Vice President Head of Exploratory Medicine and his Clinical Team, includes: managing extremely active calendars of appointments, itineraries and agendas and ensuring effective time management.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and coordinate with administrative staff and other colleagues to ensure completion of assigned tasks and requests in an expeditious and professional manner.
- Arrange complex travel for business events and conferences (both US and international), including registrations, visas, passport renewals and compiling meeting schedules and documents for travel related meetings.
- Manage correspondences, organization of files, expense reports, legal requests, purchase orders, invoices and other administrative tasks as required.
- Organize all logistics for both onsite and offsite meetings (visitors, catering, AV, etc.), conferences and events while adhering to the meetings policies, liaising with internal/ external parties.
- Assist in formatting documents, correspondences, presentations, and other written materials.
- Assist in onboarding new department hires.
- Provide back up support to other executive assistants as needed.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Emotional maturity.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- AA/ BA/ BS degree preferred.
- 5 years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant and/or significant experience in a small to mid-size corporation.
- Excellent word processing skills and expertise in MS Office applications (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.