Phlebotomist – Floater
Job ID: BH343348
Category: Medical Assistant
– Maintain a safe and professional environment
– Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
– Maintains required records and documentation.
– Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general
-HS Diploma or equivalent education
-1 year of phlebotomy experience
-Data entry experience
– Reliable personal transportation to travel to different sites within the territory
The Phlebotomist represents the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions. The Phlebotomist draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures. The Phlebotomist has direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate manner. This is a contract role and is an exciting opportunity!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.