Job ID: BH343303
Category: Recent Graduate, Billing
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Supporting role on US Pricing Team to be responsible for the timely billing and invoicing distribution of US based customers. Will create all invoice documents and consolidated reports using our internal platforms, each with specific requirements for various clients. Must conduct an inspection of all jobs/shipments to ensure accuracy in both cost recording and shipment details with final revision to ensure that profit margins are within preset ranges to achieve our current business goals.
Responsibilities for Billing and Processing Invoicing
• Review shipment details so that they are correctly being recorded into ERP system, this ensures an accurate historical reference of shipments and pricing structures
• Follow up to ensure all shipments are appropriate raised to include accurate account/billing information like reference numbers, purchase orders and cost centres
• Review cost entries in electronic job record to ensure all costs have been entered correctly. Address any issues with Operations teams if there are missing or inaccurate costs.
• Price up jobs, per company tariffs or customer specific pricing, to ensure clients are being billed at the correct rate and profit margin.
Responsibilities for Invoicing Distribution and Client Queries
• Printing and Dispatching of sales invoices to a customer in an efficient time frame to aid the company’s cash flow needs.
• Deal with all inquiries from customers regarding their billing, issued quotations and shipment disputes. Must be able to appropriately sort all queries to the appropriate parties responsible to respond to requests.
• Respond to all client request in a timely, professional manner. Must ensure all pricing queries have been addressed by the end of month-end.
• Must be able to find creative solutions that most effectively adapt to billing requirements set by customers and current provisions allotted by internal software.
• Will require communication with collections personnel to ensure issues are being monitored and readjusted for customer specific needs. • Prepare and send out specialized monthly bulk invoicing required from specific clients.
Skills, Experience and Education
• Associates/Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Business or equivalent experience
• Ability to multitask and work in team/collaborative department
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written. Role is responsible for regular communication with global internal staff and clients.
• Experience working directly with customers and be able to handle complex customer problems that may require multi department collaboration.
• Ability to balance work in high volume su
• Must be computer literate and well versed in Word, Excel and Outlook. • Attention to detail, positive outlook, and enthusiasm for problem solving is vital. Role frequently exercises the ability to come up with creative solution so accommodate multi department needs. • Strong intrapersonal skills and ability to highlight discrepancies and find solutions to improve any processes
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.