Job ID: BH343218
Category: Administrative Assistant
A healthcare company in Burlington, MA seeks an Administrative Assistant for a 2-3+ month assignment.
- Experience managing a heavy calendar, scheduling meetings, invoicing, etc.
- 1+ years of administration experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Provides administrative, project, and executive support to the System Compliance Officer and may support multiple executives, directors and/or managers.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office.
- Serves as the principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies.
- Functions as the gatekeeper to the System Compliance Officer and any other senior leaders as assigned and is empowered to control access to and maintain their internal and external professional schedule(s).
- Handle highly confidential strategic, financial and staff information.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of the larger activity of the BILH Compliance Department.
- May provide specialist services in the areas of budget and fiscal management, project management, reporting, spreadsheet maintenance, operational system support, and/or general business administration.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.