Customer Care Representative
Job ID: BH343116
Category: Recent Graduate, Call Center, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for servicing internal and external customers by providing information about financial products and services and customer concerns. The Customer Care Representative is instrumental in enhancing the customer experience by providing high-quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Address escalated customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Determine the cause of customer’s concerns; explain the best solution for the customer’s concern; expedite correction or adjustment and follow-up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain accurate and updated records of customer interactions and transactions; record details of inquiries and actions taken.
• Educate customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
• Meet Quality Assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Previous Call Center experience is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in Spanish is a plus
• Customer service-oriented with the ability to handle difficult situations. • Excellent customer service and organizational skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks, and ability to complete all work accurately and in a timely manner
• Strong skills to analyze, prioritize, and/or establish a resolution for customer inquiries
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and holidays as required to support business initiatives
• Ability to complete efficient data entry
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, customers, and management
• Ability to readily accept and adapt to changes in work environment, priorities and regulations
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.