Diversity Talent Sourcer
Job ID: BH342916
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter
Strategic Sourcing Team is part of a comprehensive Talent Acquisition Strategy to identify and hire the best talent for the firm. Our mission is sourcing and attracting high quality passive talent from leading companies in critical skill areas. We're a distributed group but collaboration and team first mentality are at our core.
The Expertise You Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting experience that includes both Agency and corporate recruiting (direct placement body of work from a staffing agency may suffice as corporate experience)
- 1+ year of experience in a sourcing function and knowledge of relevant sourcing tools and CRM’s
- Experience using sophisticated recruiting techniques like Boolean search strings, X-ray searching, and other sourcing tools
- Fundamental understanding of agile principles and how they apply to delivering talent
Skills You Bring:
- Ability to strategically build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion recruitment initiatives
- Proven success in identifying and attracting high-quality, professional level candidates across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates with a marketing mentality and innovative outreach methods to increase response rates
- A passion for sourcing and continual learning that translates to staying informed of new trends and tips in sourcing.
The Value You Deliver:
- Build the advisory relationship with managers and talent acquisition partners by using market data and industry research on the talent pool and how that affects their ability to hire.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition Consultants and Hiring Managers to develop sourcing strategies for finding and attracting talent for our most critical and challenging to fill positions.
- The ability to rise to the occasion and find success when navigating through ambiguity and shifting priorities.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.