Director of People and Culture
Job ID: BH342901
Category: HR Operations, HR Manager
Specialty: Human Resources
Director of People and Culture
Job Location: Framingham
Hours: 9-5 ish – startup atmosphere
Company Information: high tech
Interview Process: phone screen and video interview
-Tech company experience
-Full spectrum HR experience
-Experience working for a venture backed company
The Director of People and Culture will be the first HR leader on our team. You will be responsible for enhancing culture, recruiting and retaining top talent, scaling the business and maximizing the potential of our team. To achieve these goals, you will collaborate closely with our VP Finance, CEO, and executive team. Since our inception, we’ve nurtured a dynamic and collaborative culture, one that is anchored in transparency and candor and you will influence and enhance this dynamic throughout our accelerating growth
- Assess organizational needs and create and drive processes, policies, and workflows that are compliant, efficient, scalable, and reflect our values.
- Set a clear, compelling vision for how to attract, develop, and retain exceptional talent.
- Build, scale and reinforce our culture to be one where people want to build their careers
- Serve as a champion for an inclusive and equitable company culture and core values across the organization to ensure our culture thrives during rapid growth.
- Devise and sustain a comprehensive onboarding program throughout the organization that is designed to drive company values and role alignment from day one.
- Enhance our performance review process, ensuring consistent feedback conversations for leaders, managers, and individual contributors while also crafting our employee development strategy to balance employee career pathing with business growth objectives.
- Manage our employee benefits strategy, selection, and open enrollment, own our HR systems, payroll, and employee data, as well as partner with our executive team to deliver on compensation philosophy through total compensation plans, including salary and equity structures and compensation related cycles.
- 7-9 years of full-spectrum HR expertise (Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Compliance) including at least 5 years within a venture-backed high-growth company where you’ve gained an appreciation of and embrace the unique challenges of scaling an organization.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to drive company culture throughout the organization.
- Capacity to straddle the strategic and tactical to build and scale an employee centric, growth oriented, and performance driven culture.
- Commercial-minded with a keen understanding the strategic business goals and the tactical steps required to achieve those goals.
- Facility in working with, advising, and influencing senior leadership on all things HR.
- Internal client experience across both technical and non-technical populations with a deep understanding of the perspective of these segments in terms of what they care about in a role, team, and company.
- Overseen recruitment strategy and execution with aggressive and ever-increasing year-over-year hiring objectives without sacrificing culture and values.
- A proven operational thinker capable of designing and delivering efficient and effective scalable solutions.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.