Job ID: BH342814
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A small, privately-owned, investment management company is seeking a full-time RFP Writer / Coordinator to join their team. This position is open due to company growth. Ideally, this candidate will have some RFP experience and have some fixed income knowledge, but not required.
*Must be detail-oriented and have exceptional organization skills.
*Fixed income knowledge or experience is a huge plus.
- Receive and complete due diligence RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, and other assorted questionnaires from investment consultants, OCIOs, end-investors/plan sponsors, and fund distribution companies.
- Coordinate, write, re-write, copy, and/or suggest responses with required internal parties – client PMs, investors, legal, IT, etc.
- Work with Client PMs, Strategists, and financial leaders on fee proposals.
- Prioritize responses, meet deadlines, and communicate progress and needs for help clearly.
- Ensure timely, updated, and accurate completion of database needs, especially focused on qualitative responses and data linkages.
- Support all four offices.
- Analyze competitive strategies using eVestment, Morningstar, etc.
- Extremely organized and obsessively detail-oriented
- Ability and willingness to work in a “deadline” environment; you can prioritize so due dates are met.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.