Job ID: BH342775
Category: Executive Assistant
This person will report to and primarily assist the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)/Chief Strategic Officer and the General Counsel and be responsible for administrative tasks including maintenance of organizational and transaction documents and materials and assisting in preparation of such documents and materials. Qualified candidates must be eager to learn new skills and ways to maximize and leverage the executives’ time. This person will be expected to prioritize their day in order to meet the needs of the people whom they support.
- Provide administrative support including managing and organizing business and personal calendars and files, handling internal and external correspondence, arranging travel, updating contact information, preparing expense reports, and completing other office organization tasks.
- Responsible for the legal department’s document management and organizational matters.
- Prepare board and committee materials on a regular basis.
- Assist other members of the legal team as needed.
- Serve as back-up for reception duties as needed.
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc projects as required by position.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience; prior experience in a law firm or in-house environment would be a plus.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance.
- High degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proactive, extremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Works well as part of a team and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines, and deliver high quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.