Job ID: BH342757
Category: Billing Supervisor, Billing, Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Client Job Title: Billing Coordinator
Contract Duration: 4 months
Job Location: Onsite – Morristown, NJ
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5 (includes 1/2 hour lunch break)
Dress: Business Casual
Interview Process: 1-2 rounds of in-person interviews
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of coding
- Some college preferred
Known Healthcare Center in New Jersey is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join the team on a contract basis! The main job functions of this position are as followed:
- Maintains accurate, timely, compliant electronic and paper billing of claims daily.
- Reviews electronic billing reports daily.
- Monitors work flow of Account Reps.
- Institutes any needed billing edits to allow claims to go clean to the insurance company to reduce percentage of errors.
- Review returned claims.
- Monitors and works pre billing edit reports.
- Reconciles to make sure all claims are processed.
- Knowledge of all computer systems used in billing.
- Monitors Mediaid and Medicare Accounts Receivable to avoid any untimely write offs.
- Monitors daily work flow of Account Reps in the electronic billing system.
- Responsible for compliance with the Medicare 72 hour submission rule.
- Coordinates timely submission of the Medicare credit balance report.
- Monitors statistics in the Medicaid Knowledge of all computer systems used in billing.
- Achieves cash goal targets established by PFS Director.
- Trains staff on new billing requirements.
- Conducts performance evaluations.
- Takes appropriate documented disciplinary action with staff.
- Develop appropriate level of workload and productivity.
- Keep accurate employee time records.
- Maintain open communication with the Leads, and the Billing Compliance Manager.
- Keeping all informed of progress on goals, issues, solutions or any other significant factor affecting the PFS department.
- Submits weekly statistic reports to Management.
- Acts as a liaison with ancillary departments to correct coding and charging issues.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.