Job ID: BH342654
Category: Customer Service
Contract to Hire
Job Location: 1092 Claridge-Elliott Rd, Jeannette, PA
Company Information, Industry, Size: Environmental Services
Interview Process: Call with HR and then hiring manager
- Customer service skills
- BA or Associates Degree
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Being the primary contact to respond to phone calls and emails that come through our BestPlus Plastic Lumber leads line.
- Answer customer and prospect calls that come directly into our facility.
- Distribute, quote, and/or handle potential orders. Follow-up and assist with orders as needed.
- Obtain all necessary information from customers and calculate dimensions and weight of plastic lumber to obtain freight quotes.
- Log all call and email information into our leads tracking system.
- Manage sales tracking process monthly to ensure that billing is correct.
- Assist existing customers with order / delivery requests.
- Help our Sales team as needed.
- Support our other departments (i.e. Finance, HR, Shipping and Receiving, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong ability to follow-up on tasks and requests
- Strong aptitude in problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and personal initiative related to problem resolution duties with follow-through and professionalism.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing stressful situations
- Computer literate
- Trained in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.