Job ID: BH342599
Category: HR Business Partner, Director of Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A fast-paced semiconductor company is seeking a full-time Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their growing HR team. The ideal candidate will have senior leadership experience, within a global organization and be able to influence motivation.
*Proven leadership experience.
*Experience working in semiconductor industry or similar sized organization (1,000+ EEs)
*3+ years of HRBP experience.
*Global HR experience.
*HRIS Systems; Cornerstone or ADP.
*BA or BS in HR, strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the HR Business Partners to ensure the overall organizational effectiveness to achieve desired business results.
- Work closely with senior leaders and managers to build organizational capability by utilizing the range of strategic people related HR processes, including talent management, performance management and resource planning.
- Partner closely with the HR Director, Strategy and Operations and the HRBP’s to develop effective HR solutions to meet business needs in areas such as recruitment, reward, talent, performance management and learning.
- Provide in-depth advice, coaching and guidance to senior leaders and managers on strategic HR policies and procedures to ensure that are supported in their roles as people managers.
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussions with the business leaders on organization design and structure.
- Work with the leadership team to put in place proactive talent management plans (skills/leadership development and Succession Planning).
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identify training needs for business groups and individual executive coaching needs.
- Assist in all HR administration and transactions via multiple HRIS systems and established processes, especially around the Performance Management system, creating reports and analysis.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.