Talent Acquisition Coordinator – I
Job ID: BH342186
Category: Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter
We are looking for a Coordinator/JR. Recruiter to assist our senior recruiters and the entire team with Onboarding preparation to ensure the best candidate experience possible. Execute talent acquisitions strategy in the high-demand natural gas industry.
Leading new employee orientation, manage new candidate onboarding and loading employee data. Leading candidate onboarding experience.
Acting as a liaison between hiring managers and new employees for easy transition and reduce inefficiencies in the hiring process.
Solving business problems through effective talent acquisition.
- Executing all aspects of employee onboard start dates, boarding employees, initiating pre-employment and relocation.
- Scheduling interviews and candidate travel.
- Own the candidate experience for onboarding and consistently improve processes.
- Advising managers during the candidate selection process.
- Execute overall talent acquisition strategy, improving quality of hire, timely placements, evaluating cultural fit and advising hiring managers.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years in Talent Acquisition, experience in college recruiting preferred.
- Experience with ATS and background check processes, Oil & Gas recruiting (preferred)
We are looking for a coordinator to assist our senior recruiters and the entire Talent team with day to day administrative tasks including Onboarding preparation to ensure a streamlined candidate experience. Ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and be comfortable working autonomously. Previous experience with an ATS is a plus.
Responsibilities: Executing all aspects of employee onboard start dates, boarding employees, initiating pre-employment and relocation. Scheduling interviews and candidate travel. Execute overall talent acquisition strategy, improving quality of hire, timely placements, evaluating cultural fit and advising
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.