Senior Process Analyst
Job ID: BH342112
Category: Data Analyst
This role produces technical documentation, drawing from a range of subject matter and using a variety of media and formats to communicate complex concepts and information. Applies standard technical communication techniques to gather, analyze, develop, author, and deliver accurate, clear, and concise documents to specific audiences. Such documents may include (but are not limited to) policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, job aids, regulatory materials, process diagrams, manuals, user guides, handbooks, content for Web sites, and training materials. Associated Activities:
- Conduct initial in-depth analysis of the business
- Facilitate small working groups to standardize procedures
- Participate or lead special projects related to creating process efficiencies
- Influence leadership on implementation of policies, procedures, processes, and standards
- Monitor activities of the organization and cross-functional organizations to ensure project(s) progress on schedule and within defined scope parameters
- Utilize Quality/Lean/Six Sigma tools such as business plan deployment, problem solving, root cause analysis, process mapping, and gap analysis
- Produce implementation plans for organizations to adopt new standards
- Advise BP&A team on change management strategies Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience in related field.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.