Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID: BH342037
Category: Manager of FPA
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Director of FP&A
Job Location: Boston (2-3 days a week in the office to start) Will eventually be a full time in office position. Are willing to have some hybrid work schedule after things return to normal.
Company Information, Industry, Size: Large Tech company that is now owned by AVIS.
Team Size: 6
Interview Process: Several virtual interviews that will end up being some higher level Executives from the company.
- 10+ years
- Tech Industry
What You’ll Do To Impact The Business
- Partner with members of the Leadership Team to provide key decision support across all functional areas (marketing, operations, product, engineering, member services, etc.)
- Lead monthly forecasting, performance monitoring, and financial improvement plans across the organization
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including variances to business’ plan, to ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers are clearly understood by senior leaders
- Partner with the finance organization at our corporate parent, Avis Budget Group, on monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Prepare monthly CFO reviews and support preparation of materials for investor calls and board meetings.
- Lead and drive annual financial planning and three-year financial strategic planning process
- Serve as liaison and/or business stakeholder for corporate financial accounting projects
- Serve as the business partner to the organization to ensure smooth workflows and efficient processes into the broader Avis Budget Group Finance organization such as accounting and tax
- Lead beyond budgeting and planning – be a thought partner across departments to drive operational efficiencies while scaling the business
- Build guardrails and milestones for financial and performance management and identify controls and improve processes across the organization
- Advance the insight and understanding of the business’ unit economics and KPIs to drive further alignment and accountability across the company
- Partner with the Analytics team to deliver key financial and operating metrics and analysis to support performance monitoring and ad hoc analyses
- Partner with the product and engineering teams to develop business cases for capital projects and ensure that capitalization policies are adhere to
- Manage and grow a high-performing group of finance team members
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 10+ years of experience working in a high-growth environment; consumer/marketplace finance experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.