Job ID: BH342011
Category: Administrative Assistant
No HS, NE, Admin
Rate: Target pay $13-14 target bill $24 (some flexibility here)
Location: 35 Cambridge Park Drive Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
Remote for now but when the time comes to return to the office they will want the resource onsite so need to be local
Duration: 1 year – 6/14/21 – 6/13/22
Can send candidates the below
The Center for Genetics Guided Dementia Discovery (G2D2) is an industry-unique drug discovery biotech with a diverse group of passionate, dedicated and collaborative scientists committed to helping eradicate Alzheimer’s disease. Recognizing the potential for human genetics, data sciences and precision chemistry to disrupt the drug discovery paradigm, established G2D2 to accelerate the discovery of innovative therapeutics. G2D2 is committed to accelerating drug discovery premised upon robust insights from human biology, and driving multi-disciplinary team-based progress towards addressing real unmet patient needs. G2D2 is a science-first organization with one goal: deliver breakthroughs for dementia patients and their families. We prioritize multi-disciplinary innovation and collaboration to accelerate achieving our mission.
Genetics guide Dementia Discover Initiative (G2D2) is offering a tremendous opportunity for a quick learner who is organized and has excellent communication skills. IT Experience is a plus, but not required, as this position offers a great way to transition in the IT field. Partnering with the Head of Scientific Discovery IT, the G2D2 IT Coordinator provides direct, hand’s-on ownership, delivery, and support for key recurring processes to ensure effective execution of IT Services for both global and local research-focused IT services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous coordination or office administration experience
- High organized, detail oriented, with strong writing, editing, researching and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative; adept at problem solving; exhibits tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with IT Support a plus
- Experience creating walk-through or "how-to" documentation strongly preferred.
- Acknowledgement, basic triage, and/or escalation of reported IT issues within defined SLA guideline
- Office administration, including meeting, communication document/data organization and migration
- Meeting coordination, including minutes as needed.
- Managing the calendar of requirements for the IT team to ensure successful management and renewal of team resources, including staffing, licensing, certificates, etc.
- Coordination and ownership of the delivery of certain G2D2 IT services (internal or external) including:
- Internship/Co-op Program
- G2D2 Staff Onboarding/Offboarding (access and account provisioning and management)
- Procurement and supply management (ordering, PO request, receiving, returns and PCard reconciliation)
- Vendor communications (quote requests, PO remission)
- IT Asset management, administration of asset tools
- Software License management
- SOPs and Client walk-through documentation (organization, publication, lifecycle coordination)
- IT Communications (internal and external) in support of G2D2 projects, services and initiatives
- Organization and Publication of IT Operational Documentation (Runbooks, SOPs, Templates)
- Project participation and some coordination and communication
- Use of Eisai Financial systems SAP/SRM
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.