Job ID: BH341939
Category: Administrative Assistant
- This position supports the Charlotte Office as well as engineering and construction projects by assisting the project team in providing administrative project information as requested on a part time basis.
- The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Office Manager. Support the Office Manager in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Assists in coordinating with building management for all building maintenance activities.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems.
- Responsible for office reception area, answering phones, greeting guests and refer callers to appropriate parties. Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other requests.
- Prepare power point presentations and monthly reports.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings.
- Track and log trip tickets for BMcD fleet and rental vehicles
- Handle purchase order requests
- Upload, create and maintain projects using Document Locator
- Prepare/set up audio and video conferencing
- Enter/update data and format within tables
- Maintain office supplies inventory. Maintain paper supply at copiers
- Create and maintain project filing.
- Assist with project set-ups and archive closed projects.
- Distribute mail.
- Coordination of office events and activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year applicable office/clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.