Job ID: BH341856
Category: Recruiter: Engineering, Recruiter
We are looking for a Recruiter for a consulting project on Long Island. Experience recruiting scientific or engineering candidates is preferred. Work will be mostly remote, but need to be local to go on-site as needed.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting team to identify, attract and acquire talent across many disciplines and staff levels.
- Actively handle a high volume and full life-cycle recruitment including working with hiring managers to write job descriptions, develop and implement customized recruiting strategies and plans; source both active and passive job seekers from a variety of channels, screen and interview applicants.
- Develop partnerships by delivering on commitments and demonstrating distinguished level of customer service on all recruitment assignments.
- Work collaboratively within the Human Resources team
- Communicate and negotiate on job offers, influencing hiring managers and candidates to the conclusion of the hire.
- Provide assistance as needed on a special project.
- Attend virtual career fairs.
- Perform administration of the applicant workflow processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with a minimum of four years’ recruitment experience; experience may offset qualifying degree on a basis of 2:1 (experience: college)
- Demonstrated experience creating diverse, highly qualified talent pools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional work planning, time?management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented and team-focused environment
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience using an ATS.
- Experience recruiting in STEM workplaces, especially science and engineering.
- Experience in diversity and EEO field.
- Experience working with current OFCCP compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and PeopleFluent.
- SHRM/HR certifications.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.