Human Resources Operations Lead
Job ID: BH341826
Category: HR Operations, HRIS Analyst, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a Human Resources Operations expert looking to build your skills and career?
A rapidly-growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an HR Operations Associate to join their team.
- Provides Human Resources transactional support to employees, including both exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of HR service areas and answers employee inquiries to HR programs, processes, procedures, and communications.
- Develops and manages HR people metrics and reports.
- Inputs and manages all employee data and ensures accuracy (audit) and timeliness of new hire information and manually enters information, as required, for onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Supports the recruiting process by assisting in interview scheduling and provides backup support for Jobvite maintenance, our applicant tracking system.
- Collaborates with the Human Resources Business Partner(s) while performing all employee information changes in ADP.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of employee records regarding any updates that are made on behalf of the company; ensures data integrity.
- Manages the I-9 program including auditing, document verification/reverification, and handling of E-Verify issues with HR Business Partner(s).
- Supports Human Resources Business Partners with benefits, compensation, culture/engagement, onboarding, payroll, performance management and training programs, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience
- Strong HR operations experience including HRIS, reporting, onboarding, I9s, streamlining processes, working with executives to make recommendations, etc.
- ADP experience, WorkForceNow experience ideal
- Biotech experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.