Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Specialist
Job ID: BH341560
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A nonprofit organization in the Boston area is seeking a full-time DEI Specialist to join their team. Ideally, this person will have experience leading group discussions, and implementing new policies. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a growing initiative, in a fast-paced environment.
*2+ years’ experience working in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
*Experience facilitating group discussions (ie. Social injustice, equity issues, racial inclusion, etc.).
*Experience writing and implementing DEI policies.
- Serve as the leader and point person for all DEI efforts across CRJ
- Lead DEI committee meetings, initiatives, and events
- Review current policies and procedures to ensure support of the DEI vision statement
- Research, develop and recommend creative strategies to meet DEI goals
- Collect and analyze statistical data to assess where the employee population stands in relation to department goals
- Assist with the implementation of strategies to attract underrepresented groups in our candidate pool
- Manage self-identification forms during onboarding for accurate data collection
- Collaborate with the training team to create and facilitate DEI trainings
- Responsible for planning, tracking, and staying within DEI budget
- Stay on top of industry DEI trends and best practices
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.