Job ID: BH341473
Category: Payroll Coordinator
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A non-profit organization in the Boston area is seeking a full-time Payroll Coordinator to join their team. Ideally, this person will have at least 1 full year of payroll processing experience and have basic MS Excel skills. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about non-profits and works well under pressure.
*1 full year of payroll processing experience.
*Basic MS Excel skills (prefers experience creating pivot tables, using formulas, etc. but they can teach this to someone who has basic skills).
*Experience using Ceridian HRIS/ATS.
Duties & Responsibilities but may not be limited to:
- Collect, verify, and/or enter employment and timekeeping data.
- Compute wages, adjustments, deductions, etc.
- Process special payrolls including bonuses, and year-end adjustments to payroll.
- Update payroll information for promotions, transfers, terminations, and new hires.
- Prepare and process paychecks and cash deposits.
- Field question, gather paystubs, and assist with staff on completing tax forms.
- Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Collaborates with HR Generalist to ensure a fully integrated Human Resource Information System for benefits and payroll functionality including related policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related projects and activities as requested.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.