Administrative Assistant – part time
Job ID: BH341450
Category: Administrative Assistant
Real Estate Administrative Assistant-Part Time
Real Estate company seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to work in the business office of a luxury apartment building . This hire will handle a variety of administrative work and sales support work.
A growing real estate company is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Part-time Administrative Assistant .
The successful candidate will possess solid business acumen, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Experience working across departments such as accounting, property management, finance and marketing is a must.
The candidate should be a highly motivated professional and willing to take responsibility for measured goals, extremely comfortable and confident working in a fast paced privately held family office and committed to supporting Kensington’s long-term strategic goals. This candidate needs to be focused, eager to learn, a forward thinker, and have a high sense of urgency while still paying close attention to detail. The candidate should also exemplify the Company’s key values of Open and Courageous communication and Risk Taking by raising issues openly and timely with recommended actions.
- Assist with gathering and uploading data to aid in the a system implementation, and ensure the accuracy once the information has been integrated into the new software’s.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating social functions, in partnership with Garland
- Assist General Manager with walking vacant apartments to ensure they are always ready to show to prospective residents and ensure timely completion of unit turnovers
- Support Exeter’s rotating touring schedule to ensure weekend coverage .
- Assist in maintaining resident information in relation to walk-in traffic, move-ins, move-outs, apartment conditions, etc. and maintains resident files in accordance with company standards
- Assist on-site management with data entry and ensure that all applications, leases, and addenda are completed accurately
- Assist General Manager to ensure that all service tickets are completed and/or residents are updated within 24 business hours from ticket receipt
- Supports Residential Leasing and Marketing Manager with leads & phone calls and establish the critical "first impression" that is perceived by anyone calling or visiting the property
- Supports the Residential Leasing & Marketing Manager in sending out renewal offer letters at least 90 days ahead of lease expirations and sending follow up emails to residents/prospects
- 2-4 years sales experience. – Real Estate experience a plus!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.