Talent Acquisition Speacialist
Job ID: BH341169
Category: Recruiter: Healthcare
Specialty: Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contract: 3-4 moths
Job Location: Watertown (Hybrid schedule) – ideal would be 2 weeks on-site for training and 3 days per week on-site after that
Hours: Monday- Friday 9-5
Interview Process: Interview with HR and then recruiting team.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Healthcare experience.
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for all efforts surrounding recruitment and attracting new talent into the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have full-cycle recruitment responsibilities including but not limited to candidate sourcing and pre-screening, coordination, tracking, hiring and onboarding. Positions primarily consist of physician practice support roles.
• Effectively screen and interview potential candidates for functional compliance, applicable background, relevant skills, individual goals and overall fit within the department and organization
• Partner with management to thoroughly understand open positions and identify qualified candidates
• Provide proactive hiring solutions to hiring managers to deliver a competitive advantage within the talent space
• Update hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications timely
• Extend employment offers and monitor the candidate onboarding process
• Manage assigned job postings in the ATS to reflect accuracy
• Attend and host hiring events as needed
• Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent
• Ensure that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
• Prior experience working in health care strongly preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to react to shifting priorities to satisfy business needs
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.