Recruiter: life sciences
Job ID: BH340791
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Location: Lexington 2 days per week and remote.
Company Information: Biotech/Pharma 250 ee
Interview Process: 2 Zoom interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Biotech/Pharma/life sciences
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting
You will proactively manage the full life cycle recruitment process, including candidate sourcing, job postings, ensuring high touch candidate experience through the recruitment cycle. This individual will support departments including, but not limited to G&A, Research, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Quality, and Medical Affairs.
- Ensure an exceptional, high-touch candidate experience
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference check, negotiating and extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy to attract top talent and to meet hiring deadlines
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Develop sourcing strategies and managing sourcing and recruitment marketing strategy for assigned positions
- Serve as point-of-contact for the candidate, hiring manager, and human resources on the status of the requisition and the candidate
- Monitor talent acquisition methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction as well as research and develop innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Organize, schedule, and facilitate activities related to the recruitment and pre-boarding of new employees
- Educate the organization and hiring manager on hiring progress and competitive landscape utilizing internal and external metrics and data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong, proven results of recruiting top talent into small biotech companies
- 7+ years of experience recruiting, preferably in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Strong strategic sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines
- Demonstrated strong communications and organizational skills
- Strong, demonstrated relationship management with internal client teams and leaders.
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Able to work independently and willing to learn
- Ability to hold information at the highest level of confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.