Job ID: BH340679
Category: Data Analyst
Specialty: Human Resources
• Provides meaningful materials to HR Advisors to support his/her teams in various areas, including on-boarding, performance management, manager trainings, Org Structure projects, and any other ad-hoc projects as requested.
• Manages online tools to support HR initiatives, such as inputting and pulling reports for talent review, publishing relevant content on internal sites, and managing rosters.
• Supports specialty projects in the following areas: Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, and HR Operations
• Responds to HR issues and problems in designated business unit or region and administers HR policies and programs as appropriate.
• Develops and monitors programs to promote positive employee relations.
• Provides guidance to management and employees on employee relations-related issues.
• Monitors and assists with employee recognition programs. Assists with annual merit/bonus program.
• Processes required transactions and HR- initiated data changes.
• Attends and contributes to regularly scheduled meetings and team building activities
• Assists in communication and training materials, event planning, ongoing talent initiatives, and the performance management process.
• Reviews employment practices to ensure compliance with internal policies/procedures and external laws/regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-2 years in Human Resources with at least 1year generalist experience (including employee relations, employment, compensation, and benefits) preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint.
• A working knowledge of effective general business management practices is desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels on the organization
• Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data, formulate data into easy to read formats and be comfortable telling a story with that data
• Must have demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven and self- directed
• Must be a team player.
• Adaptability – quick learner
• Desire to learn and display company values including acting with integrity and displaying a client, colleague and community commitment.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.