Talent Acquisition Immigration Specialist
Job ID: BH339518
Category: HR Operations, Compliance
Job Description / Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Immigration Specialist under the direction of the Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, is the main point of contact for the immigration process and assists foreign nationals with immigration procedures.
- Monitors efficient working of U.S immigration programs and assist to provide appropriate response to all immigration questions and resolve all issues according to required legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates log for all Visa and maintain knowledge on all status and assist to hire and terminate (working in conjunction with the site HR and TA team) all employees and supervises and manages all visa petitions. Maintains knowledge on all federal and state employment laws and provide changes to same as per requirements and coordinate with our internal team to maintain all immigration applications and collaborates with our site HR to resolve all immigration issues.
- Educates recruitment team, site HR & potential candidates on immigration process, regulations and timeline. Provides an interface for all immigration processes for TA team.
- Maintains relationships and coordinates with external law firms to design all processes and maintains track of all work visa status and prepares reports for leadership.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- MS Office
- Demonstrated experience with state employment laws, employment authorizations, and clearances for employment
- Prior experience in immigration/Visas highly preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on a team and individually
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to expand their scope of knowledge in compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Must be an adaptable learner and inquisitive
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors, while being mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the MS Office suite, in particular, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint ? Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing environments
- Team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.