Job ID: BH338683
Category: Grants Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A leading nonprofit is looking for a is looking for a strong Grants Analyst on a temporary basis. This role will report to the CFO and handle all grant analysis for newly awarded $6 million dollar city grant. It is important this individual has strong experience budget forecasting and grant expense compliance. The Grants Analyst will handle all reporting around the grant. If you have your Bachelor’s degree and strong experience handling analysis around grants, please apply!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience reporting against both financial and programmatic benchmarks for large government grants (NYC, NYS, Private Foundations)
- Familiarity with cost allocations that impacts pre-award budgeting and ongoing activity that affects multiple grants
- Ability to interpret trends and forecast outcomes
- Strong Analytical skills and Excel Skills (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Experience with Databases and Accounting Software
- Abila MIP Experience
- Experience working in a social services nonprofit
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.