Job ID: BH338437
Category: Staff Accountant, Recent Graduate
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We are looking for an Accountant to help our finance department keep up with the fast growth of the company.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who gets things done, has a high level of attention to detail, and strong analytical skills. .The Accountant will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Collections and submit weekly payment run
- Reconcile cash and post Journal Entries.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- File yearly 1099 reports.
- Collect credit card receipts and reconcile credit card transactions.
- Manage Expensify.com expense reimbursement portal.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Act as a liaison to vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Assist with the yearly audit.
- Provide list of accrued invoices each month.
- Assist in other month close duties.
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Self-motivation, strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail are essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- NetSuite and Expensify knowledge a bonus, but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.