Job ID: BH338003
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a talent acquisition professional with experience recruiting for engineering and manufacturing roles?
A global semiconductor enterprise based in California is looking for a recruiter to help fill engineering and other positions along the West Coast. This is a 6-month contract position with potential for the length of the contract extend.
- Partners with Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner in the recruitment and selection process
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Evaluates profiles of potential candidates and performs an assessment of candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
- Implements sourcing strategies to attract prospects, maximize talent pipelines, and minimize outside agency costs
- Manages candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, and other talent acquisition metrics.
- Uses technology for applicant tracking, candidate management, and reporting
- 3+ years experience in recruiting/talent acquisition
- Bachelor's Degree
- Semiconductor and/or aerospace industry recruiting experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Immigration knowledge, processes, compliance/visa processing preferred
- Willing/able to support hiring managers in Pacific Standard Time
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.