Job ID: BH337922
Specialty: Human Resources
Fidelity TalentSource is looking for a University Talent Agent on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position will be located either Covington, KY, Merrimack, NH, Smithfield, RI, or Durham, NC.
The University Talent team is seeking a creative problem solver and standout colleague who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your sourcing experience combined with recruiting at the University level makes you an ideal candidate to further drive and improve fulltime and intern recruitment and hiring strategies at Fidelity Investments.
We are part of the larger Talent Acquisition organization here at Fidelity Investments. Our mission is to deliver an outstanding recruiting and relationship experience for students, university, business, and talent partners to fuel Fidelity’s early career talent needs.
The Expertise You Have
- Experience recruiting for a variety of functions
- Experience with on campus/university recruiting
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Effective communication
- Ability to work optimally in team environment
- Passive sourcing skills, using tools such as Piazza, LI recruiter, ATS/CRM systems
- Presentation skills
The Value You Deliver
- Sourcing, screening, qualifying and presenting the most skilled and diverse candidates for “early in career” roles
- Owning the development of “early in career” recruiting strategies for Fidelity businesses
- Crafting a clear and compelling brand message which resonates with students
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships across multiple dimensions such as universities, regional sites, Fidelity businesses and partners
- Delivering a professional, persuasive and efficient candidate experience
- Maintaining continuous focus and dedication to ensuring diversity in our partnerships and recruiting activities
- Driving towards scale, efficiency and automation wherever possible in our strategies, service model and processes
- Ensuring quality data, metrics and analytics at the center of all we do
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.