Job ID: BH337805
Category: Project Coordinator
Description: 5 years of experience, with potential task including the following:
- As-Built Processing
- Assembling and shipping drawing packages to the client
- Assembling project binders & manuals
- Book Conferences
- Camera / Equipment Coordination
- Catering Orders/Meeting Prep
- Client Meeting Coordination
- Client meeting minutes
- Client Performance Index metrics review/reminders
- Converting docs from PDF to Word/excel (reproducing if necessary)
- Copying & printing reports, sets of 11×17 drawings, BOMs, etc.
- Creating FedEx labels
- Creating/maintaining Drawing Lists
- Creating/Sending Transmittal Letters
- Distribution List Updates
- Document Control
- Expense Reports for PM's
- Folding, Stamping, Packaging
- Lunch & Learns
- Materials Ordering
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- On-Boarding New Hires & Interns
- ordering print sets from Repro
- PPE (FR gear) Coordination
- Project Filing
- QC Documentation
- Reference Manual Information Input
- Report Distribution
- Reprographics Ordering
- Schedule recurring meetings
- Submittal Submission/Management
- Supply Orders
- Technical Writing/Report Formatting
- Training Management for Client
- Training/Meeting Scheduling
- Transmittal Creation/Prep
- Typing up documents (i.e. specs, reports, proposals, etc.)
- Word/Excel Formatting
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum five years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Some college coursework preferred.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.