Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID: BH337472
Category: Manager of FPA, Financial Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A manufacturer of packages and containers located in Boston, MA is looking for a permanent Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their team!
- At least 5 years finance experience in corporate finance/FP&A
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building and scaling a finance organization, including hiring, systems, and controls
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and management accounting
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP implementation
- Early-stage startups experience
- CPA, CFA, or MBA
We are looking for an experienced mid-level Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to manage all aspects of the company’s finance and accounting. You will have functional responsibility for all finance, analytical and planning functions, including oversight of budgets, forecasting and financial reporting, ownership of financial analysis and the budgeting process, and communication to the team of strategic advice on finance related matters.
- Work closely with company leaders to refine financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insight to assist with decision making
- Help implement and monitor financial processes in finance department and in ERP for better data management and reporting
- Establish, lead, and execute budgeting cycles, including the development of budgets and subsequent variance analysis to drive organizational accountability
- Conduct financial analysis and provide strategic recommendations on Sales, operational and financial initiatives
- Play a key role in the implementation of ERP system (NetSuite preferred)
- Work closely with internal teams to understand key drivers of the business, and identify opportunities to increase value
Job ID: 337472
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.