Specimen Technician (4)
Job ID: BH337274
Category: Laboratory Systems
– A-station, presort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory, imaging/microfilming, centrifugation and aliquoting.
– Perform all functions with confidence, accuracy and in a timely manner
– Responsible for general support functions within the department
– Follow core values, safety and compliance policies and procedures
– HS diploma or equivalent education
– Data entry skill: ability to enter 6000 keystrokes/hour (24 wpm)
The Specimen Technician will work in a production environment helping to support the general functions of the department. Daily responsibilities of the Specimen Technician will include A-station, presort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory, imaging/microfilming, centrifugation and aliquoting. A successful Specimen Technician will perform these functions with confidence while following all safety and compliance procedures. If you are interested in working in a laboratory environment in the healthcare industry, apply now!
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.