Sr. Manager/Assoc. Director of Technical Accounting & SEC Reporting
Job ID: BH337234
Category: Accounting Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Are you a strategic accounting professional with a strength in technical accounting and reporting?
A growing biotech company in South San Francisco is looking for a Sr. Manager of Technical Accounting & Reporting. This promotion-track opportunity is full-time and offers potential for professional growth and development.
- Assist the Director, Controller in quarterly and annual SEC filings, including drafting financial statement footnotes, schedules and MD&A
- Manage the coordination and responsibilities of the Company’s internal controls in compliance with our SOX 404 internal control framework
- Support the Director, Controller in all aspects with assessing and addressing new accounting pronouncements and unusual transactions with appropriate treatment of technical accounting guidelines and implementation of such policy, including but not limited to stock-based compensation, leases and revenue recognition
- Support the Director, Controller with all aspects of SEC reporting requirements, as requested
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years technical accounting and reporting
- Strong ERP experience
- Biotech experience
- Oracle EBS or Oracle Fusion Experience
- Active CPA
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.