Job ID: BH336598
Category: Recent Graduate, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
Price Book Specialist -Remote
Contract Duration/Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills – this hire will interact with existing vendors, the retail employees, and other intern departments.
- Strong systems skills
- excel- spread sheet, formulas, v look , pivot table, editing
- Invoicing, credits, or some Accounts payable/ accounts receivable experience
- Pricing experience or experience with EDI – this can easily be taught
This hire will cover a leave of absence.Seeking a candidate with strong communication skills – this hire will interact with existing vendors and multiple internal departments .
Seeking someone systems from accounts payable/ accounts receivable perspective.
This position handles a high volume of data in systems and excel. A lot of refining of the numbers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs. Generally very proficient with computers
- Capable of making public presentations
- Self-motivated and able to function well in an ambiguous environment where functional direction at time may be undetermined
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Night and weekend work necessary upon occasion
- May be required to attend training out of state for a period of 1-2 weeks
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.