Immigration and Compliance Specialist
Job ID: BH336031
Category: HR Representative, HR Generalist, Compliance, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A Semiconductor company in Richardson, TX seeks a permanent Immigration and Compliance Specialist.
- 5+ years of employment-based immigration and compliance experience.
- Experience with at least 3 OFCCP audit responses.
- Experience with supplier management.
- Semiconductor/high tech industry experience
- Bachelors degree
- Partner with outside counsel to ensure full compliance with immigration rules and regulations.
- Drive the immigration process including non-immigrant (i. e. OPT/STEM, EAD, H-1B, TN, L-I and J visas) and immigration petitions (permanent residence sponsorship) as it relates to extensions, amendments, transfers, and terminations.
- Work with and coach hiring managers, HR, and employees about Immigration laws
- Answer all inquiries from employees and counsel related to immigration and resolve issues for pre-hires and current employees
- Compile and write visa and immigration reports to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws
- Maintain knowledge on all federal and state employment laws.
- Create and revise company immigration policies.
- Create and deliver the annual management review with our HR Leadership Team.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.