Compensation Analyst – Sr.
Job ID: BH335179
Category: Compensation Analyst
Sr. Compensation Analyst
Ideal hire has 5+ years of compensation experience, is strong with excel and systems, and has worked. Target hire is strong with reporting and analytics – taking data and making it meaningful to the business, analyzing data and pricing jobs. Great job for someone looking for a growth opportunity. Seeking a compensation professional that enjoys comp and is looking to broaden their experience.
- Serve as a compensation consultant to managers and HR by assisting in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of compensation solutions designed to help drive business growth;
- Partner with HR Information Services, Corporate Information Services (MIS) and payroll in the design and development of compensation systems and reporting solutions that support job evaluation, market pricing and external compensation analysis, internal equity analysis; incentive compensation management;
- Serve as project lead for major compensation initiatives (i.e. job evaluations, market pricing, standardizing pay practices, acquisition integration, Competency-Based Pay for direct labor employees, etc.);
- Conduct external market and internal equity analysis and provide managers and/or Human Resources with total compensation recommendations (New Hire Offers, Promotions, Job Changes, Market/Equity Adjustments);
- Manage annual salary planning, salary structures and various incentives and bonus plans;
- Participate in market surveys; analyze survey data to identify market trends and assure compensation programs are market competitive;
What does it take to work here?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- CCP preferred but not required;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Previous experience with market survey data and systems such as ERI and PayFactors;
- Superior analytical & project management skills; Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Expertise with common reporting and analytical systems including Excel (required), MS Access (preferred), Data Warehouse (preferred), PeopleSoft ERP (preferred);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.