Job ID: BH334929
Specialty: Human Resources
Are you a talent acquisition/recruiting professional looking for a new opportunity? A financial services company is looking for a temporary recruiter to help identify and attract new talent!
This contract opportunity is expected to run 3-6 months and has potential to extend or convert to full-time employment.
- Partner with managers to identify and address current and future talent and hiring needs by assessing current workforce capabilities against the needs of the future.
- Implement creative and cost-effective methods for sourcing quality candidates and create employment branding initiatives to attract a broad pool of high-quality applicants.
- Develop and maintain an active network of sourcing resources including professional networking, agencies, social networking, technology, etc.
- Assist HR Team in executive recruiting.
- Assist HR Team in implementing our Internship Program
- Assist HR Team in onboarding program and employment branding initiatives.
- 5+ years full-cycle talent acquisition experience
- 2+ years experience recruiting highly educated workforces
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Sourcing Abilities
- Professional services (financial services, consulting, law, etc.) recruiting experience strongly preferred
- International recruiting experience
- Workday experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.