Job ID: BH334740
Specialty: Human Resources
Your impact as a Recruiter
Here is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced recruiting professional with a strong background in investment management to support full cycle talent acquisition both domestically and in the UK. We seek a highly motivated, creative individual who will take ownership of the Talent Acquisition function and attract high caliber candidates for the firm.
The Recruiter will play a key role in TA as the Recruiter guides business leaders into a collaborative partnership that promotes a collective focus on candidate performance and prior accomplishments throughout the entire recruiting process. This position offers high visibility with abundant opportunity to help the business succeed even further by engaging top talent in the marketplace.
• Partner with business leaders and HR Advisors on workforce and recruiting strategies.
• Learn the business and consult as a Subject Matter Expert. Learn the key business drivers. Continually seek to understand how each functional role contributes to the success of the business.
• Consult with Hiring Managers to understand specific performance results desired for each role, developing performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process (sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection) to lead the team toward making effective, simple and practical hiring decisions.
• Increase awareness on importance of diversity and ensure presentation of qualified, diverse slates of candidates.
• Leverage internal and external data and analytics to consult and communicate effectively with clients.
• Implement effective recruiting strategies and processes to ensure a high level of service delivery and ultimately improve client service delivery feedback.
• Continually build a talent pipeline to solve future business needs with a focus on specific patterns of performance to identify candidates who will deliver high quality performance and results.
• Provide frequent touch points with leaders on progress and results.
• Mentor other TA colleagues.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of sourcing/recruiting experience.
• Excellent sourcing skills with the ability to identify and attract candidates for highly niche based positions
• Excellent consultation and selling skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen
• Strong ability to manage internal client relationships and expectations
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing skills and other assessment techniques
• Knowledge of ATS and CRM
• Broad HR consulting and outsourcing industry knowledge and personal network in this space
• Business maturity
• Desire to learn and display company's values including acting with integrity and displaying commitment to our clients, colleagues and community
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.