Job ID: BH334692
Category: HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
A child-centered nonprofit organization that serves the Department of Children and Families is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Administrator to support the HR Department.
This is a 3-6 month temporary role with potential to extend or convert to full-time employment.
- Posting job opportunities to website/in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Reviewing resumes that come into the ATS and forwarding appropriate profiles to hiring managers
- Entering employee data in the HRIS system
- Assisting with new hire paperwork and processing
- Copying paper documents to be added into the HRIS system
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- HR experience (internship or more)
- ATS Experience
- 1+ year(s) HR experience
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.