Job ID: BH334524
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Interview Process: Phone or virtual interviews
Job Location: Waltham
Dress: Business Casual
Industry: Higher Ed
Why Open: Volume of work
- Front desk or Admin experience
- Ok with working onsite
- Higher ed Admin experience.
Needs front desk coverage for Academic Services for anyone having questions.
Duties of front desk staff member for Graduate Advising and Student Engagement
1. Act as receptionist at Front Desk of Graduate Academic Advising and Student Engagement office including answering phones and directing calls, taking messages
2. Supervises work study students assisting with Front Desk coverage
3. Coordinates office coverage, including lunch hour, with Undergraduate Academic Services staff
4. Schedule appointments and meetings for Graduate Academic Advising and Student Engagement staff as needed through university appointment systems
5. Assist Graduate Academic Advising Director and other staff with routine duties such as sending correspondence to students, scanning or photocopying and restocking office supplies
6. Assists with triaging questions from students, faculty and staff regarding various aspects of graduate programs at Bentley University
7. Makes website updates as needed for staff when sufficiently trained
8. Assists with special projects such as planning for events, Orientation, Open Houses (virtual) and Graduate Student Appreciation week
9. Other administrative projects as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.