Job ID: BH334509
Category: Generalist / Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Currently seeking a full-cycle Recruiter on a part-time temporary basis. The Recruiter will not be afraid to pick up the phone and knows how to build relationships and think strategically. The Recruiter will be assigned roles to fill within the facilities management, engineering, construction, operations and administrative areas as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Post jobs, review applicants, screen candidates and submit to hiring managers, schedule interviews.
- Source candidates using Boolean or targeted searches. Craft meaningful messages within LinkedIn, Indeed or ATS.
- Conduct reference checks and participate in the offer stages.
- Manage candidate correspondence; responding appropriately and professionally to all applicants
- Provide support to HR team members
Recruiter Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a full-cycle recruiter role
- Previous experience within a construction, engineering or architectural industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of recruitment process
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- High attention to detail
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.