Executive Admin to CFO
Job ID: BH334439
Category: Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant to the CFO
The Executive Assistant – CFO is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Department. The role requires a professional with strong organizational skills and is proactive in organizing and managing the CFO’s calendar commitments. Serves as a liaison with the Senior Leadership Team members and other Executive Assistants through organizing and coordinating executive communications and activities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions) include:
- Provides administrative support to the highly complex and demanding role of CFO.
- Manages the executive's calendar to maximize the executive’s productivity and meet business obligations. Manages requests for an executive's time appropriately schedules time and establishing meeting agendas.
- Coordinates with CEO office and Board of Directors (“BOD”) to schedule BOD meetings and consolidates the BOD meeting materials.
- Prepares for and follows up on internal and external meetings. When needed, participates directly in meetings and conducts follow-up on the executive's behalf.
- Maintains confidentiality, communicates across the organization with discretion and shares information on a need-to-know basis.
- Responds to internal and external communications on behalf of the executive. Identifies issues requiring immediate attention and escalates appropriately.
- Prepares and researches presentations, emails, announcements, and other correspondence in a professional manner.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Answers telephone calls, email requests and written correspondence.
- Processes invoices and expense reports at the direction of the executive.
- 5+ years as a financial Executive Assistant with a minimum of 2 years in leading centralized property accounting and finance functions.
- Ability to prioritize activities balance a demanding workload of a growing organization and to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with financial statements and terminology is a requirement.
- Must have a high degree of professional integrity and work safely, effectively, and efficiently.
- B.S. in accounting or finance and hospitality experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including advanced skills with Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience using financial transactional and reporting systems. Ability to process accounts payable invoices, expense reports, and print reports.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a requirement.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.